1. Quality Policy
"We are committed to consistently providing high quality breeding services through use of best germplasm. Our endeavor is to achieve faith of Animal breeders through."
- Adoption of new technologies & innovative techniques for production of quality frozen semen.
- Optimum utilization of available resources and technical expertise.
- Continual up gradation of semen technology and related processes.
2. Quality Objectives
- Bulls should be high genetic merit so that superior germplasm can be introduced in M.P.
- To maintain strict Bio-security measures inside the lab and bull shed area.
- Frozen Semen straw should have 20 million sperms with minimum 50% motile spermatozoa.
3. Quality System
1. Interaction of Processes